* Suspenders are available in many widths. It is upon you to choose the right one for you. Choose broad suspenders for broad shoulders and chest and lean ones for all others.
* It is important to match the color of the suspenders with the tie, shirt or other colors in the outfit, it should coordinate with them well. Remember the rules of “color family”.
* In professional arena suspenders are not approved to be worn, as they don’t look nice. Belts are more suitable at the office, on job interviews, work related dinner parties, etc.
* Suspenders well suits with a neck ties and bow ties.
* The perfect time to wear suspenders is social events like dinner parties and weddings. It is important to match the style with the formality of the suit.
* Suspenders can rock any outfit, ranging through casual to formal, jeans to suits and tuxedos.
* Generally, there are two types of suspenders: button and alligator clip. Button suspenders are a bit more formal.
* Suspenders are available in different patterns which are: skinny suspenders, leather, stripe pattern, clip-on’s and many more.
* The right fit is dependent on your comfort level and desired waist height, suspenders should not hang or blow in the wind.
* Clips are the easiest way to incorporate suspenders into your current wardrobe, but some pants will have buttons where you can attach tabs.
* The little metal clips on the front straps should land parallel to one another across your chest, not lower on your abdomen.
* Suspenders should attach in the front waist so they are absolutely upright to the floor. They should be angled towards your lap or not too far on your sides.